Kim's Austrian Adventure

My year as a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar in Graz, Austria. Yes, there are other cities in Austria besides Vienna.

19. Juni 2006

B.O. terror alert


  • Reading: Democracy in Britain

  • Listening to: Boy George: Do you really want to hurt me?

  • German Word of the Day: das Deo

  • Translation: deodorant

  • Example: Morgen kaufe ich das ganze Land Deo!/Tomorrow I'm buying the entire country some deodorant!



I was going to go into great detail about the disgusting things I smelled today when the weather made it to almost 90 degrees fahrenheit and I was stuck on public transportation, but rather than make you sick, I constructed an alert system.



1 Comments:

At 19 Juni, 2006 13:36, Anonymous Anonym said...

You must mean "breathe through your mouth," right?

Nice terror alert though :)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home