Kim's Austrian Adventure

My year as a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar in Graz, Austria. Yes, there are other cities in Austria besides Vienna.

7. November 2006

Sweet, sweet revenge


  • Reading: Salzburg info (might be going there next weekend)

  • Listening to: Tom Jones: Detroit City

  • German Word of the Day: die Rache

  • Translation: revenge

  • Example: Ich habe meine Rache befriedigt./I've satisfied my desire for revenge



Nothing big to report. I avoided the trip to Munich last weekend and helped our new American around instead, which was fun and didn't cost as much. I think I'm heading to Salzburg next weekend. We'll see...


In other news, Daria, the roommate next to me, is particularly fond of blasting Kelly Clarkson. I've found my perfect revenge by turning Tom Jones all the way up to 11.

What's new Pussycat?

1 Comments:

At 08 November, 2006 06:42, Anonymous Anonym said...

The only thing better than Tom Jones would have been Sinatra's "New York, New York" hehehe but you still did well

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home